19 January 2018

Definitely Motoring takes a break

YOU might have been wondering from the lack of updates in recent times. Is on whether I still bother with writing my blog, or whether my interest in cars has faded away. I can assure you, that I still love my cars as much as I did when I was a youngster.

The things is though, that I have been very busy of late with what's been going on in my personal and professional life. The changes of circumstances in the present and in the near future take precedence to that. Thus, Definitely Motoring has unfortunately fallen down the pecking order. Hence why I've not been writing, nor posting as much new material as I'd like to. That's why there's been no or very little updates in recent times.

I won't go into great depth or detail here, because (it's more than likely) I will bore you to death with the gobbledygook. As of now, Definitely Motoring remains active but is taking a hiatus. 

It's not a matter of if I will come back. It's a matter of when. I can't really confirm when I will be back, as some things haven't been set in stone as I write this. But do keep your eyes peeled on a lookout for future updates. Nevertheless, my blog will still be here for you to hopefully enjoy reading; by flicking through the content in my carchive, and maybe leave some comments if you'd like.

Before I go, take care and all the best.

Luke :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say and leave a reply...