10 July 2015

Sorry

An explanation of my absence.

SOME of you may have noticed that I haven't been writing posts on Definitely Motoring lately. There is a reason for this. I have currently been without a computer or a laptop to write my articles. 

Call me old fashioned, but I'm not keen on typing out my posts through touchscreen tablets or mobile phones. I just don't feel comfortable doing this at all. Android devices with predictive texting while I'm writing simply drives me through the wall anyway.

But having recently purchased a second hand laptop recently from a friend of mine. I can now get back to writing my stuff down for Definitely Motoring now. So yeah, I'm back now and my interests and commitments of Definitely Motoring is still there.

I have also noticed a surge of likes on the DM Facebook page. I would like to say thank you for your support as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say and leave a reply...