31 December 2013

2013 ends...here comes 2014

SO 2013 comes to an end today. The strike at midnight is a start to a new day, a new month, oh...and a new year too. The start to 2014.

Well how has my year been? It's generally been a quiet and stable one to be honest. My personal highlight of the year has been going on holiday to Bulgaria with my friends in the summer. Another change that happened this year was becoming nocturnal for a living. In other words, I've started working night shifts.

Sadly, I've not attended any motoring events or shows this year. That's bad by all accounts as I consider myself to be a petrol head or a car nut. Shocking.

In the year of 2014, one of my goals is to feed my interest in cars like: going to a museum, Santa pod and some other motoring events.

You're probably aware of this, but I'm also wanting to change car and that's something on the horizon. But another one is to spend more time and dedication on Definitely Motoring. It's hard to believe next year that DM will have been going for three years come February. So I have been committed to it in all fairness.

Anyway before I go, I would like to wish you all a happy new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say and leave a reply...